A Table for All

This is a place for LGBTQ persons to find joy in Scripture. I invite you to affirm your identity as Children of God, and to reconcile faith with sexuality. No longer do you have to separate your faith life from your sexual identity. All are welcome at the table of the Lord, no exceptions.

29 April 2010

My Apologies....

I have only a few moments, but I would like to apologize for not keeping up these past few weeks. For those in university, you will understand what I mean when I say that it is that time of the semester. I have barely had a moment to breathe and unfortunately, the first priority is those things which count toward my academia. Unfortunately, this blog is not one of those things. Once finals are over, I will be back in the swing of things and update the blog. I will do my best to catch up on the missed weeks, but I will start with the most current lectionary readings first and then fill in the gaps as I have time. Thanks for following the blog! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment